Choose Your Language

Monday 27 January 2014

Conversations Continue ...

For the last two weeks, I decided to try to finish the remaining conversations for the module. This also meant having to tie in remaining quests and adding the remaining NPCs that the player will encounter ... which meant I did NOT finish them after all! I found I did not have the concentration I need to do them satisfactorily at the moment, so it will take me longer than I thought. (Real life events have been draining me and preventing me from doing much else at the moment.)

I did also manage to tidy up some scripts that work new GUIs, and add another puzzle ... related to a conversation ... but even that needs finishing off and "polished" to meet my satisfaction.

Hopefully, I will have more to report in my next blog post. This was more to say that I am still progressing as and when I can ... and aim to keep plugging away until finished.

2 comments:

Kamal said...

Yeah, when I get around to what I think to be finishing something up I always discover I was less done than I had thought.

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

Hi Kamal,

Yes, things do seem to pan out more as one starts to do them. Still, there are fewer things to do now, so the end must be getting closer ... must be ... surely ... hopefully. ... ;)

Lance.