Choose Your Language

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Designing - Closer To Home

Just a quick note to say that I have not been able to do much on the module this week, as the house has been in disarray as my wife (along with other family help) have been decorating the hall, landing and stairs. What was supposed to be a quick lick of paint and a bit of a tidy up appears to have turned into a full-blown saga! Not only that, but now the bathroom has been included and I know the lounge and dining-room have been scheduled to be done during my wife's next holiday. I have been helping out where I can, but my lack of energy as the day progresses (due to M.E.) slows me down somewhat and obviously leaves me in no condition to work on the module at all.

I have penciled in a few notes to come back to the mapping system and am pleased to see that the poll has already had eleven votes. From the results and comments so far, I have the impression that most players (nearly 55%) are happy with any of the OC map systems as long as the one used complements the module in some way. Nearly 28% of voters show interest in using the new SoZ system solely, but I am not sure whether this is a result of just player votes or includes some builders responses who have chosen this option as the version they have decided to use (if you see what I mean). And finally, over 18% of the voters (to date) appear to be saying the original map system is their preferred system. There are still 21 days left on the poll, so I will wait to see if any more votes swing the results.

It now looks like the decorating will take until the end of the week. Hopefully, I will be able to catch up with the module at the weekend. However, we now have carpets coming!

No comments: